Webinar: Introduction to Australian Government procurement for suppliers
Join the Australian Government’s Department of Finance for an informative webinar session on federal government procurement processes, delivered in collaboration with CheckUP.
This session will cover:
- Why sell to the Australian Government
- What the Australian Government buys and how
- Procurement methods and industry engagement
- How to start the process to sell
- Responding to an Approach to Market
- What to expect if you win / don’t win a contract.
Date: Friday, 1 December Register via Microsoft Teams.Time: 9:00am – 10:30am (AEST)