Webinar: Not-for-profits and climate change – Tools for tackling our changing environment
Floods, droughts, heatwaves, supply chain disruption, mass population shifts – these are no longer things we have to prepare for but things we are now experiencing.
Climate change is a serious governance issue for Australian not-for-profits. It affects everything from workforce planning to funding to the safety of people and physical properties. It has to be understood, planned for, responded to. Community leaders have a responsibility to ensure their organisations are ready.
Join the Institute of Community Directors for this one-hour webinar which will cover the tools available for tackling our changing environment.
This webinar will cover:
- What environmental challenges do we face?
- How is government responding?
- Implementing a circular economy
- How can we cut emissions?
- How can we improve management of materials and resources?
- How can we minimise waste and pollution?
When: Thursday, 6 October from 1:00pm to 2:00pm (AEDT)