Translated resources: Resilient Homes Fund

Do you know anyone whose home was damaged by the recent floods in Queensland?

If so, they might be able to obtain some financial assistance from the government to repair or raise their home, or the council may buy their home from them in special cases.

There are 10 translated flyers about the program:

Each provides a QR code on the back page for further information about the Department of Energy and Public Works’ Resilient Homes Fund.