The Lady Musgrave Trust 14th Annual Forum for Women and Homelessness
For the past 137 years The Lady Musgrave Trust has housed young women and their children who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness across our State.
Creating safer family environments is essential to influencing the pathway to homelessness and an opportunity for everyone in our community to make a real difference.
We can all do more, to prevent, to challenge, to ask questions and support those who need us.
Join organisers at the 14th Women and Homelessness Forum on Wednesday, 3 August to see what you can do to make Queensland, Australia’s safest State for women. In the 2022 Forum on Women and Homelessness, hosts will discuss:
- Where are we now and how did we get here?
- Sex, control and homelessness
- What’s happening with our teenagers?
- What do we need to do to make Queensland the safest State for women, within the context of housing?
- All of us, together. Working collaboratively as a sector to halt the pathway to homelessness.