Survey: Families in Australia
The Families in Australia Survey aims to find out what family life looks like in Australia, including how Australians have been readjusting following the ongoing impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Australian Institute of Family Studies (AIFS) are interested in every person in every type of family, because everyone has a family, and families come in all shapes and sizes.
AIFS is seeking to discover how families are going, and if families and family members are receiving the supports they need. It will share insights from the survey with the general public, government and non-government agencies to help them serve families better.
The research will focus on:
- What do families look like across Australia?
- How are families supporting and helping each other?
- Are individuals feeling connected to their family, or to others?
- What adjustments, or barriers, are being experienced reconciling work and care?
- Are families feeling ongoing economic impacts of COVID-19?
To take the survey you must be 18 years old or over and a resident of Australia. As a thank you for your time, five randomly selected participants will be offered shopping vouchers valued at $500 each if they opt-in to the draw at the conclusion of the survey.
The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. Complete it here.