Strong and Resilient Communities Activity: Inclusive Communities grants
The Strong and Resilient Communities Activity – Inclusive Communities Grants opportunity is being provided by the Australian Government’s Department of Social Services.
The objectives of the program are:
- support the development of young people aged 12 to 18 years who are or are at risk of, being disengaged, marginalised and having limited engagement with education/training
- support people with disabilities and/or mental health issues to participate in their community, and work towards becoming and/or remaining independent and engaged
- support vulnerable women who experience, or are at risk of, isolation or discrimination to participate in their community and increase their sense of self agency and empowerment
- support people who are unemployed to address individual barriers to social and economic participation and employment by increasing their capacity for engagement with existing employment, community supports and training services, as they work towards gaining meaningful employment.
To be eligible, you must be one of the following entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- Local Government
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a trust.
Applications are open, closing on Thursday, 3 November. Find out more on GrantConnect.