Skilling Queenslanders for Work tender writing workshops
Before you hit “submit”, join QCOSS to review some top tips and tricks that will ensure your application is as strong as possible. While these workshops focus on the SQW initiative, these tips are also designed to be used more broadly to help organisations with other funding proposals or grant applications.
Full of suggestions learnt along the way from other applicants and those who assess the applications, these sessions are great to attend if you want to give your application an extra edge.
Introduction to Skilling Queenslanders for Work
– 16 July, 9:30am to 11:30am: Introduction to Skilling Queenslanders for Work (Online)
– 22 July, 9:30am to 11:30am: Introduction to Skilling Queenslanders for Work (Online)
Tender writing workshops:
– 15 July, 12:00pm to 2:00pm: Brisbane Metro (Online)
– 15 July, 9:30am to 11:30am: North Coast (Online)
– 15 July, 12:30pm to 2:30pm: South East (Gold Coast)
– 19 July, 10:00am to 12:00pm: Central Queensland (Online)
– 20 July, 12:30pm to 2:30pm: Redlands (Capalaba)
– 20 July, 12:30pm to 2:30pm: Far North Queensland (Cairns)
Tips and tricks workshop:
– 2 August, 9:30pm to 10:30am: Tips and Tricks (Online)
Find out more about the QCOSS Skilling Queenslanders for Work workshops.