Resource: Mental Health Legal Directory
ADA Australia in partnership with Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (QAI) has launched a new online mental health legal directory MHLaw Qld.
MHLaw Qld is a one-stop directory where you will find comprehensive information and services that can help you navigate legal and other issues which impact people experiencing mental health issues in Queensland.
Lawyers, mental health professionals as well as people living with a mental health condition and their supporters can now easily:
- find local legal and community support services who can help with common legal issues
- get answers to frequently asked questions
- find information to help navigate issues under the Mental Health Act, including step-by-step flow charts
- access information on mental health recovery and clinical practice guidelines
- access information about understanding capacity and decision-making