Queensland Community Foundation Philanthropy Awards
Nominations for the 2022 Queensland Community Foundation Philanthropy Awards are currently open and will close at midnight on Wednesday, 5 May 2022.
The Philanthropist of the Year Awards recognise Queenslanders and Queensland organisations who have made an outstanding contribution to charity or community service through giving time, generating funds, and/or encouraging others to give. The Philanthropy Innovation Award addresses the ever changing landscape of philanthropy as individuals, groups or organisations try to adapt to the real world and develop solutions for today’s problems.
The criteria for each award focuses on philanthropy that is outstanding in its generosity – effective and impactful – and that exemplifies qualities such as commitment, inspiration and leadership.
Different categories available:
- QCF Corporate Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by The Public Trustee
- QCF SME Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Deloitte
- QCF Community Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Anglo American
- QCF Emerging Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Perpetual
- QCF Philanthropy Innovation Award – Sponsored by
- QCF Environmental Philanthropist of the Year – Sponsored by Goodman Private Wealth
- QCF Philanthropic Foundation of the Year – Sponsored by The Public Trustee