Pride Foundation Australia 2020 Small Grants Program
The Pride Foundation Australia Small Grants Program supports projects proposed by individuals, organisations or communities who would otherwise be limited by the constraints of other funding programs.
Grants are up to $500, and the project needs to directly or indirectly assist, involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ people and promote positive social outcomes and mental health in the community.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident, or a community group that is operating in Australia.
- Applicants need only be a group of people with a common interest.
- It is preferred that individuals / groups apply through an auspice organisation, but it is not a necessary requirement.
- Applications for funding beyond $500 will not be considered.
Examples of eligible activities include but are not limited to funds towards:
- Venue rental for meetings or social events
- Advertising and marketing costs for events
- Speaker’s fees
- Artist’s fees
- Website maintenance costs
- Website hosting fees
- Catering costs for community events
Applications close 6 December 2020. Find out more or apply.