Participant Employment Strategy update
The NDIA recently published an updated Participant Employment Strategy (Strategy) priorities and first year progress on the NDIS website.
Adapted to the current environment, the Strategy priority areas for 2021-22 include:
- Stimulating innovative, evidence-based participant centred employment supports
- Strengthening the link between education and employment outcomes for young people
- Building new partnerships that lead to jobs
- Promoting disability employment through the Agency’s purchasing power
- Helping participants navigate a complex disability employment system.
More information is available on the Participant Employment Strategy page of the NDIS website.