Not-for-Profit Insurance Week 2022
Not-for-Profit Insurance Week 2022 is on from 4 – 8 April and is designed to raise awareness of the importance of insurance and risk management in Australia’s $100 billion not-for-profit sector.
This year, Aon and Our Community are hosting five free webinars where you can have your questions answered:
- Monday, 4 April from 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Fundraising at your not-for-profit: prize indemnity insurance and how it can help raise funds for your organisation
- Tuesday, 5 April from 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Not-for-profit insurance premiums explained: a hardening market
- Wednesday, 6 April from 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Cyber insurance risk: what is ransomware, and how can you reduce risk?
- Thursday, 7 April from 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Protector liability: ensuring your directors are protected, and why boards should be too
- Friday, 8 April from 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Community events: how to protect yourself and your volunteers