Multiple Queensland Child Protection Week Committee grants available
The Queensland Child Protection Week Committee is accepting applications for the following grants:
- Activity Grants (up to $1,000 inc. GST)
- Regional Grants (up to $5,000 inc. GST)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Engagement Grants (up to $5,000 inc. GST)
Conditions apply for each.
Examples of organisations eligible for funding under the Child Protection Week Grants program include:
- Non-Government Organisations, Neighbourhood Centres, Childcare Centres, Women’s Centres, Parents and Friends/Citizens/Associations, Police Citizens Youth Clubs, Community Playgroups, Youth Centres
- Organisations can only submit one application per funding round for any one location
- Applications for funding will be considered for new and separate activities/events of existing projects.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday, 13 May 2022.