Last chance: 2022 Energy Efficiency Summit
The Energy Efficiency Council has announced the 2022 Energy Efficiency Summit, live and online from Sydney on Thursday, 6 October.
Just two weeks away in the lead-up to the federal budget, the Summit brings global and local experts together for a unique, economy-wide discussion on the opportunities and challenges for Australia, in this moment and beyond.
- Assistant Minister for Climate Change and Energy, Jenny McAllister
- California Energy Commission Commissioner Andrew McAllister
- Summit convenors Innes Willox (Australian Industry Group),
- Edwina MacDonald (Australian Council of Social Service),
- Luke Menzel (EEC),
- Ken Morrison (Property Council),
- and a host of expert panelists on how we scale up ambition and action on energy efficiency in commercial buildings, residential buildings and industry.
This half-day event will elevate the crucial role of energy efficiency in Australia’s transition to a net zero economy. Register for free at eec.org.au/summit22 before close of business today (29 September).