Green Shoots Forum recognising UN Global Day for Parents
Join Family Inclusion Network in recognising UN Global Day for Parents with their Green Shoots Forum. Hear how parents’ lived experiences, tenacity and teamwork have produced green shoots of inclusion within the child protection system.
The free forum on Tuesday, 1 June from 11:00am to 12:30pm will be held in-person at the Queensland Multicultural Centre, and will also be streamed online via Zoom.
- The Hon. Leanne Linard MP, Minister for Children and Youth Justice and Minister for Multicultural Affairs
- Felicity Kime, Peer Parent; and President and co-founder of FISH (Family Inclusion Strategies in the Hunter)
- Leanne Claussen, Parent Leader; and CEO, Parents on a Mission
- Maddie Henaway, Parent Advocate, Family Inclusion Network of South-east Qld
- Renna Gayde, Family Partner, Family Inclusion Network of WA
- Sharlene McDonald, Family Partner, Family Inclusion Network of WA
- Debbie Henderson, Executive Officer, Family Inclusion Network of WA
- Jessica Cocks, Author, Peer Parent and Family Advocacy in Child Protection, Churchill Fellow 2016 ; Practice lead, Life Without Barriers