Free workshops: Skilling Queenslanders for Work tender writing
The Queensland Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative funds training and support programs to assist up to 15,000 Queenslanders each year to gain the skills, qualifications and experience they need to enter and stay in the workforce.
QCOSS works with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training to support our sector to apply for Skilling Queenslanders for Work funding. It delivers a range of capacity building sessions to support community organisations in writing tenders and to build partnerships for delivery with other local organisations.
The second funding round for 2022-23 is open now so don’t delay – register for one of QCOSS’ workshops today to sharpen up your application.
Introduction to Skilling Queenslanders for Work
This webinar is for community organisations that are thinking about applying for Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) funding and are looking for more information.
It provides an overview of the seven different programs that sit within SQW as well as information on how community organisations can play a role in this great initiative. This is essential information if you have not applied for SQW funding before or if you want an update on the SQW program.
Tender Writing Workshops
This is a practical workshop for those who write grant and funding applications and are looking to refine their skills. Most of these workshops are run on a regional basis to facilitate networking and allow local factors to be discussed.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm, Friday, 19 August | Online (Far North Queensland)
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Monday, 22 August | Online (South East)
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Tuesday, 23 August | Online (North Queensland)
- 10:00am – 12:00pm, Wednesday, 24 August | Online (Metropolitan)
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Thursday, 25 August | Online (Central Queensland)
- 10:00am – 2:00pm, Friday, 26 August | Online (North Coast)
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm, Monday, 29 August | Online (Darling Downs South West)
- 10:00am – 12:00pm, Thursday, 1 September | Online (Statewide)
Tips & Tricks Webinar
Ready to submit your grant application? Join this session to review top tips and tricks to ensure your application is as strong as possible.
For more resources, webinars and information on Skilling Queenslanders for Work, visit the QCOSS website.