Free webinar: Top legal tips for not-for-profit organisations
Looking for a simple, practical overview on the top legal issues faced by not-for-profits? This free webinar, hosted by Justice Connect on 22 February from 12:45pm to 2:00pm AEDT, will answer some of the questions it receives regularly from not-for-profits.
What will be covered:
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- Clarifying the legal status of people involved in your organisation
- Safety, risk and insurance considerations
- Personal information and your organisation’s obligations under privacy laws
- Financial reporting requirements
Each tip comes with links to further guides, checklists and resources to help you apply your knowledge in your not-for-profit organisation.