Free Webinar: Top Legal Tips for Not-for-profit Organisations
Looking for a simple, practical overview of the top legal issues faced by not-for-profits? This free webinar on Tuesday 13 April at 12:45pm, hosted by Justice Connect, is a great one-stop-shop based on some frequently asked questions it receives regularly from not-for-profits.
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- Clarifying the legal status of people involved in your organisation
- Safety, risk and insurance considerations
- Personal information and your organisation’s obligations under privacy laws
- Financial reporting requirements