Free: New e-learning Online Compliance Program available for NDIS providers
WorkAbility Queensland has released a free NDIS Quality and Safety Compliance e-learning program for disability service providers who are new or entering the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and the unit is available right here – free – on Community Door eTraining!
Developed in partnership with Projects for Purpose and presented by ABC Radio journalist and standup comedian Craig Quartermaine, the course offers eight modules containing short lessons and quiz. A certificate is awarded upon completion.
- Choice and Control
- Quality and Safeguards in the NDIS
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Framework
- Overview NDIS Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards Core Modules
- Quality and Safeguards Practice Standards Supplementary Modules
- Regulated Quality and Safeguards
- NDIS Providers First Quality and Safeguards Audit
The e-learning program is one of 19 NDIS workforce development initiatives taking place across Queensland as part of WorkAbility’s NDIS Training and Skills Support Strategy (NTSSS).
Access the Quality Safety and Participant Choice e-learning module here. Students must create an account (free) to enrol.