Free: ACOSS Virtual Post Federal Budget Event
Hosted by MC Jamila Rizvi, the ACOSS Post Budget Event is the key annual event for civil society and the community services sector, providing a space for attendees to receive briefings on key budget measures and their likely impacts on people experiencing poverty and inequality.
The event will provide the opportunity for the sector to engage directly with speakers following the release of the budget, with a particular focus on the new government’s wellbeing budget.
Speakers include – more to be announced:
- MC Jamila Rizvi, Deputy Managing Director, Future Women
- The Hon Stephen Jones MP, Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Financial Services
- Dr Katherine Trebeck, Strategic Advisor, Centre for Policy Development
- Dr Angela Jackson, Lead Economist, Impact Economics and Policy
- Dr Cassandra Goldie, CEO, ACOSS
When: 9:30am – 11:30am (AEDT) on Thursday, 3 November 2022