Flexible Funding Grants Program supporting local flood recovery
Flexible Funding Grants are now open to support local recovery and resilience building activities.
Grants will assist communities to:
- reduce future risks to natural disasters
- promote connectedness and encourage support networks and social inclusion
- support and promote opportunities for sustainable economic recovery
- support business and service provider continuity
- promote preparedness and resilience to future disasters.
Previous flexible funding grants have resulted in community awareness and education programs, resilience plans, community infrastructure upgrades, and community events to build community cohesion.
Eligible Queensland-based non-government organisations, research bodies, industry groups and peak bodies, community groups, and local government agencies can now apply for funding of between $2,500 and $50,000 for small grants, and between $50,001 and $100,000 for large grants to drive recovery and develop preparedness and resilience in 39 flood-impacted local government areas (LGAs).
Find out more or apply. Applications for this round are open now, closing at 2:00pm on Friday, 21 October.