Emerging Minds Families resources supporting infant and child mental health
Emerging Minds Families is a brand new suite of resources that have been developed to meet the needs of parents, carers and families looking for information and support regarding infant and child mental health.
These new resources have been designed for practitioners to share and use with the parents, carers and families they work with, or for parents, carers and families to access directly. They are intended to improve the mental health outcomes of infants and children in Australia by:
- building mental health literacy
- guiding families as they connect with further supports
- strengthening family agency, and;
- supporting practitioners working with families.
Emerging Minds Families has over 70 new resources, including a range of topics, such as:
- supporting parents and families living with mental illness
- responding to and managing the impact of natural disasters including floods, bushfires and drought
- understanding and managing anxiety in children and young people, and
- infant mental health and wellbeing.
To view the full Emerging Minds Families resource offering, visit the website.