Damien Greer Lawyers 2021 Community Grant Program
The Damien Greer Lawyers Community Grant Program recognises and celebrates organisations that strive to make a positive impact within their local community.
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Community Grant of $2,500. There are 2 grants available in the first round for 2021.
The Community Grant program aims to support organisations that work within their local community and encourage helping the community in times of need, build community togetherness and sense of belonging, promote positive health and wellbeing, support community services and groups, and nurture the local environment.
Your organisation is eligible to apply if you meet at least one of the below criteria:
- Promote sustainable environmentally friendly practices within the community
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
- Provide services in the local community
- Facilitate community awareness and education programs
- Support at-risk and/or in need individuals in the local community
Applications close 30 June 2021. For more information or to apply visit the Damien Greer website.