Blue Card Services online presentations
Blue Card Services regular online community presentations will continue throughout the rest of 2021. These presentations cover topics such as:
- who needs a blue card, the categories of regulated employment and business, and how to apply for a blue or exemption card
- the application and screening process, including what happens when an applicant has criminal history returned as part of the blue card check
- linking requirements and the importance of linking a card holder to an organisation, and the daily monitoring of applicants and card holders by the Queensland Police Service
- organisations’ obligations to develop and implement child and youth risk management strategies, which contribute to the creation of safe environments for children.
Blue Card Services also host specific online information sessions on the Organisation Portal. These sessions cover topics such as:
- registering your organisation
- linking and delinking card holders
- making payments on behalf of an applicant and viewing payment history, and
- managing card holders.
There will be opportunities for questions and discussion at each session. Check out the full range of events.