Blue card: Child accommodation and home stay requirements

International borders are open which means home stay providers will be looking for hosts families to accommodate overseas students.

Under the Child accommodation services including home stays category of regulated employment, anyone over the age of 18 who lives inside the house where homestay services are provided is considered a volunteer and will need a blue card.

Read more information about child accommodation and homestay providers on the Blue Card Services website.