Multicultural Development Australia (MDA) and the Inclusion Ready Project invite key stakeholders to a workshop about the Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) grants.
This workshop is specifically designed for CALD services, mainstream organisations and members of the CALD community with disability, their families and carers to understand:
- the revised ILC strategy – what it is and how it fits under the NDIS
- the role of research and evaluation in the ILC grants
- the grant structure and application process
- what grant decision makers are looking for
- the benefits of inclusion and inclusive practices, services and projects
Scenarios will focus specifically on successful ILC projects involving CALD communities and the benefits of partnership based applications.
Where: Queensland Multicultural Centre, 102 Main Street, Kangaroo Point
When: Saturday 20 July 2019, 9:30am - 1:30pm