The Early Childhood Inclusive Connections team are running a series of community Australian Early Development Census (AEDC) workshops across the region in early September.
The community workshops will provide an opportunity for local early childhood community members to come together to share and discuss the 2018 AEDC data and identify opportunities to collectively respond.
These workshops are suitable for:
- Community organisation representatives
- Community group representatives
- Primary school principals, school leaders, teachers
- Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) educators
- Government representatives
- Non-government representatives
To find out more or register for an event, please visit one of the registration links below.
Nashville State School - 2 September 2019, 9am to 12 midday
Brisbane Bayside State College - 3 September 2019, 9am to 12 midday
Stretton State College - 4 September 2019, 9am to 12 midday
Riverview State College - 5 September 2019, 9am to 12 midday