Legal Aid Queensland invites community, health and education workers to attend a free community legal education webinar taking place at 10:00-11:00am, 21 February 2019.
The webinar will be delivered by Paul Holmes, a senior lawyer with Legal Aid Queensland, and will cover:
• the current issues in banking, finance, credit and debt
• how the final report of the Financial Services Royal Commission will help our clients
• how the 'Senate Inquiry into Credit and Financial Services targeted at Australians at risk of financial hardship' will help our clients
• how Legal Aid Queensland and financial counselling can help
• who else can help and referral pathways.
You can connect to the webinar session audio via computer audio (VoIP) or via telephone (call costs apply). Find out more or register here.