The Queensland Youth Engagement Panel (QYEP) will provide Queenslanders with opportunities to influence and inform decisions that affect their lives and shape Queenslander's future.
The panel of 12 -14 young Queenslanders aged 16-25 will be a point of expertise providing input on matters related to the Queensland Youth Strategy priorities; and act as a consultative forum for government agencies to test youth related policies and programs, and seek youth views on issues related to their portfolios.
The panel will:
- provide input into the development of the Queensland Youth Engagement Charter
- inform government on the best ways to engage with young people
- share their ideas and views on government policies, programs and projects
- design and deliver a youth project related to a Queensland Youth Strategy priority
- have a major role in shaping Queensland Youth Week.
The panel will meet three times a year, with some out of session meetings and activities.
If you’d like to be part of the QYEP please apply now and nominate on the web page.
Applications close on 15 October 2018.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected]