The Health and Community Services Workforce Council (Workforce Council) has launched its new project – the Queensland Community Services Workforce Census. This project will collect and analyse previously hidden workforce data across all sub sectors to define job roles across the industry, and the relative size of the workforce.
The benefits of the project will include:
- A common language about jobs across the industry;
- A clearer understanding about the scope of work undertaken both paid, unpaid and outsourced;
- A demographic profile of the workforce;
- A view of the job roles emerging as reform and practice changes occur;
- A clear pathway across the industry as well as within sub sectors;
- Identification of critical job roles; and
- A wealth of data available to industry for workforce planning and development, analytics and projection purposes.
For more information or to register your interest in participating please visit www.workforce.org.au/workforce-census