Volunteering Queensland is encouraging you to nominate the unsung heroes of your community for the recognition they deserve.
They are calling on you to honour the volunteers, managers of volunteers, volunteer-involving organisations and businesses with corporate volunteering programs who have gone above and beyond.
There are many people volunteering across a range of programs in Queensland. Volunteering Queensland want to showcase the stories, share experiences and encourage others to join the volunteering movement.
The award categories are:
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Youth Volunteering Award
- Lifetime Contribution to Volunteering Award
- Excellence in Volunteer Management Award
- Volunteering Impact Award (a volunteer program)
- Corporate Volunteering Award (an employee volunteering program)
To find out more or nominate please visit their website.