The Queensland Family and Child Commission has launched the Growing up in Queensland project.
Young people aged 13 to 18 years can have their say and speak up about Growing up in Queensland in the 21st century.
All they need to do is complete the Growing up in Queensland survey by visiting https://e-hub.engagementhub.com.au/.
This online survey is open until 29 June 2018. By registering and completing the survey, they have the chance to win one of 20 $50 gift cards.
From early April The Queensland Family and Child Commission wants to hear from young people about what’s important to them.
Visit your local library to complete a postcard or jump on to https://e-hub.engagementhub.com.au/ to share your thoughts on the weekly discussion topic. Some of the things they will be discussing are:
- What needs to be done to support young people who are being cyberbullied?
- What opportunities are important to all children and young people?
- Who or what will help you achieve your future career goals?
- What would make life better for children and young people in Queensland?
- What you would change to make your town a better place to live?