If you or someone you know are dealing with frequent panic attacks, finding that anxiety won’t go away or is preventing you from functioning at home or work; it might be time to tackle the issues or speak to a health professional.
There are many forms of anxiety disorders, but the one thing they have in common is their impact on day-to-day activities. Find out more below.
- Anxiety - symptoms, treatment and causes
- Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Social anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Panic attack
Find out more about anxiety.
Your search yielded no results
There may not be any content with your search criteria.
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to search for each word individually. bike shed will often show more results than "bike shed".
- Consider loosening your query with OR. bike OR shed will often show more results than bike shed.