- The Department of Health has a new, free online Infection Control course.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What you need to know
- Information for employers
- Information for hotels and hotel staff
- Commonwealth Cleaning Services Guidelines
- The Queensland Government has released helpful information about Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention, which includes who is most at risk, face masks, public gatherings, visiting hospitals and aged-care facilities, household cleaning and downloadable hand washing and cleaning posters.
- COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection recommendations
- Routine household cleaning
- Linen management for healthcare facilities and linen management services
- Waste management for health facilities and waste contractors
Alcohol and other drug counselling and treatment toolkit
Insight centre for alcohol and other drug training has developed a toolkit for remote alcohol and other drug (AOD) counselling service delivery. The toolkit contains mobile apps, interactive websites and downloadable worksheets that can be used to enhance telephone or online-based AOD counselling and treatment. Access the toolkit on the Insight website.
Communicable Diseases Network Australia (CDNA)
There are national guidelines for the prevention, control and public health management of COVID-19 outbreaks in residential care facilities in Australia.