In this section we've answered some of your most frequent questions about COVID-19 affecting the community services sector and your clients.
- Accessing your superannuation
- What you need to know about JobKeeper
- What to do if you've lost your job
- What to do if you can't pay your bills
- What to do if you can't pay your rent
- Where to find emergency relief help
- Health and wellbeing information such as where can I get mental health support
- Information on volunteering and helping others
- Information on working from home
- Information for service providers on continuing service delivery
- What grants are available relating to COVID-19
Find more answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19
The Australian Government has compiled a list of frequently asked questions about COVID-19, including:
- What it is?
- How is it spread?
- If you should get tested
- Who is most at risk?
Visit the website for more information.
FAQs and myth-busters
The Queensland Government has a list of FAQs and myth-busters, including:
- What is social distancing?
- Are the elderly, pregnant women and children more at risk of COVID-19?
- What if I don't have Medicare cover?
- Should I wear a face mask?
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has produced COVID-19 information for consumers.