QCOSS workshops 2015
During May to July 2015, QCOSS delivered a series of workshops that introduced participants to the Business Development Package, including the online Organisational Development Toolkit, developed as part of the Sector Readiness and Workforce Capacity Initiative. These free workshops were designed to assist community services organisations review their business models and identify opportunities to build future capability.
Workshops were delivered in Brisbane, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Maroochydore, Maryborough, Mount Isa, Beenleigh and Rockhampton. Participants were introduced to additional resources and activities designed to share knowledge between attendees and showcase processes that can be used in their organisations to foster organisational development.
On 11 August 2015 an online version of the organisational health checkup workshops was presented via webinar.
Watch a recording of the organisational health checkup webinar (requires Flash).
The workshop focused on the key questions of:
- Is your organisation ready to meet the challenges of the future?
- Is your business model financially viable?
- Do you need tools and resources to develop your organisation’s capability?
Discussions centred around the key areas of capability in the toolkit:
- Strategic capability
- Governance and leadership
- Client and market focus
- Financial sustainability
- Workforce planning and development
- Innovation, quality and improvement
- Information, knowledge and process management
- Collaboration and partnering
Organisational Development Toolkit Questions
Customer Engagement Handouts
How to connect handout (PDF)
How to connect handout (DOCX)
Customer Identification Tool (DOCX)
- Customer Focus – Module 1: Introduction to Customer Focus
- Customer Focus – Module 2: Customer Focus Self-Assessment
- Customer Focus – Module 3: Understanding Your Customers
- Customer Focus – Module 4: Developing Strategies to Build a Customer Focused Organisation
- Financial Sustainability – Module 1 Workbook: Costing Pricing and Budgeting
- Financial Sustainability - Module1 Workbook: Financial literacy for NFP boards
- Financial Sustainability - Module1 Workbook: Financial viability and sustainability
Find out more
To find out more about the Organisational Toolkit click here.
For more information contact Shelley Birrell, Project Officer Sector Capacity on 07 3004 6921 or email@example.com