Finding the best technology solution for your organisation is important in terms of administration, cost-efficiency and service delivery. The pages in this section will assist you to audit your technological needs and capabilities so you can find the best solution for your organisation.
Assessing computer-user skill
Undertaking a computer-user skills audit will enable your organisation to identify strengths and weaknesses in IT skills.
Assessment of IT management needs
The assessment of IT management needs tool comprises four worksheets for:
- identifying the information management goals and future IT needs of the organisation
- assessing the current system and staff needs from an individual worker perspective
- assessing the current IT system from the overall system perspective
- documenting an IT development plan including a budget and resource plan.
Get more help
Management Support Online has data collection and information flow planner tools and a management information systems information sheet.
Our Community has information on computer packages, not-for-profit software and help sheets on how to use technology.
The Queensland ICT Directory is a statewide directory of businesses providing information and communications technology products and services.
The NSW Government's CommunitybuildersNSW website links to a range of resources about how to use the internet.
The e-Strategy Guide is designed to help organisations create a presence on the web and use information and communications technology effectively.
Stay Smart Online is designed to help home users and small businesses with practical tips and advice on e-security.
Your search yielded no results
There may not be any content with your search criteria.
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to search for each word individually. bike shed will often show more results than "bike shed".
- Consider loosening your query with OR. bike OR shed will often show more results than bike shed.