In this issue:
- What are you Hoping for from TheChild Protection Commission of Inquiry’s report ?To assist in collecting your views, you are asked to complete a brief questionnaire and forward it to email@example.com.
PeakCare will collate and share the information as it is submitted.
- Child Protection Warriors - Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate your unsung hero and have their story featured in PeakCare's eNews.
- Nominate someone in your profession, community, family or life who is committed to child protection. Click here to access the nomination form. Nominations close July 5.
- Starlight, Starbright Practice tools for change in families Workshop in Brisbane on July 9. Click here to read more and register.
- Valuing Diversity Grants Program: The program enhances community awareness about cultural diversity and its benefits, and will support multicultural events across Queensland. Click here for further information or contact Multicultural Affairs Queensland on (07) 3224 5006 or email MAQ@datsima.qld.gov.au. The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 10 July 2013.
- Mapping the factors that influence practice in social care: Click here to access the survey. For more information contact Ros at email@example.com or on 0427 047 893.
- Kids in Focus Family Drug Support, present this free, one day workshop.Click here to read more and register.
- CSIB Update: If you have an opinion about this statement, please join the CSIB Facebook Group and enter your comments.
- Future directions for Qld's youth justice system: Feedback closes on 30 June 2013. You can respond to the consultation paper and/or complete the on-line survey. Click here to access both the paper and survey. To provide feedback to PeakCare please email Tracey Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Read - Child Protection Practice by Harry Ferguson. Click here to purchase this book.
FIND OUT MORE: Click here