The Sector Capacity team at QCOSS has worked with the costing methodology developed and kindly shared by the Endeavour Foundation to create an easy to use Unit Costing Tool.
This tool supports organisations to understand their cost drivers, and allows them confidently plan and negotiate the level of service they can deliver within a given set of resources.
This tool allows organisations to determine:
- the full cost of different service models
- what level of outputs can be delivered within a given set of resources
- what proportion of service outputs are self-funded through cash or in-kind support
Using The Tools
- Information Sheet
- Unit Costing Tool for Hourly Outputs User Manual
- Unit Costing Tool for Place Based Outputs User Manual
- Notes on Cost of Capital
- Hear Jane Balcaceres explain how to use the Unit Costing Tool on StudioQ
- Visit the Department of Communities Output Funding and Reporting Page
- Read the Cost of Providing Specialist Disability Services and Community Services in Queensland Report.
- Contact the Sector Capacity team at QCOSS on 3004 6900