To help prepare service providers for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) the Queensland Government, with support from the Sector Development Fund, has developed tools and resources to support organisations to respond to consumer demand in the NDIS. The project was delivered by the Nous Group.
The tools and resources are designed to help organisations to:
- understand and respond to external factors such as their local market
- design services to meet consumer preferences
- understand the costs and non-financial impacts of introducing new services
- understand how to market services
- lead and make changes to services.
The tools and resources from the Nous provider readiness project are now available on the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services website.