For up to date research and reports see the news tab in the "In this section" menu.
The following are some reputable sources of research within the social service sector:
Department of Communities Reports and Services
- COMSIS - Community Services Information System
COMSIS provides a single comprehensive source of local, regional and state-wide data for over 200 datasets. Data topics in COMSIS include: demography, education, employment, family, housing, income, remoteness and disadvantage.
- Queensland Council of Social Service - Policy and Advocacy
- Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies - QUT
- Australian Council of Social Service- Policy
- Australian Policy Online
- Centre for Policy Development
- Queensland Public Interest Law Clearing House
- Centre for Social Impact
- Queensland Health and Community Services Workforce Council - Research and Publications
- The Equality Trust
Your search yielded no results
There may not be any content with your search criteria.
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to search for each word individually. bike shed will often show more results than "bike shed".
- Consider loosening your query with OR. bike OR shed will often show more results than bike shed.