The Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS) considers that the following key principles inform the delivery of social services in Queensland:
- Inclusive social and economic policy
- Human rights instruments as key reference points for policy and practice
- Practice informed by evidence and lived experience
- Focus on prevention and early intervention
- Focus on person-centred policy and practice
- People who use services actively informing the policy decisions that impact on their lives
- Communities actively informing local responses to need
- Timely access to data for planning and measuring impact
Your search yielded no results
There may not be any content with your search criteria.
- Check if your spelling is correct.
- Remove quotes around phrases to search for each word individually. bike shed will often show more results than "bike shed".
- Consider loosening your query with OR. bike OR shed will often show more results than bike shed.