Discover how to develop a proposal that gives you the best chance of success in a competitive funding environment.
QCOSS is partnering with the Department of Education and Training to deliver a webinar to help community based organisations respond effectively to funding applications for the Skilling Queenslanders for Work (SQW) initiative.
The webinar will cover:
- How to best answer the assessment criteria
- How to make your response really stand out
- Key pitfalls and common mistakes to look out for.
Participants will receive:
- A recording of the webinar for future reference
- A copy of all slides
- An application response checklist.
While the webinar will focus on the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative, the tips learned will help you with other funding proposals.
The webinar won’t cover details about each of the SQW different programs, how to use the SQW Apps application portal or information that has already been covered in the SQW Information Sessions.
Date: Friday 1 April 2016
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Places are strictly limited.