The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Service's Social Service Performance and Reform Program is progressing priorities related to the following elements of the Department's Strategic Plan 2015 - 2019:
- Social Services and Reforms; and
- Community inclusion, participation and resilience strategies.
Key initiatives currently underway include:
- the co-development of the Queensland Community Services future focussed 10 year Jobs, Skills and Industry strategy
- the development of a 10 Year Strategic Investment Direction and Plan; and
- the development of Strategies to promote social and economic participation for youth and the culturally and linguistically diverse.
Initiatives delivering on the Social Service Performance and Reform Program are reported on in the monthly communique.