Your invited to join the Queensland Council of Social Service (QCOSS) for their 2018 State Conference on 16 and 17 May to be part of a movement for change.
They will focus on the stories we tell as organisations and as a community, and explore how we change the narrative and inspire more positive outcomes by the actions we take today.
The success of such a movement depends on the dedication and commitment of the whole community. Are you ready to play your part?
Join QCOSS to:
• Explore the current landscape in which we live and work, uncover the big issues and identify the stories that are dividing our communities.
• Develop an understanding of the evidence base for change and the current state of play from which we can move forward.
• Explore reforms currently underway. Challenge your beliefs and attitudes and understand how these shape our actions and influence reform directions.
• Hear from communities who have taken action, told a different story, and have had success. How did they do it? What have they learned? Is this something we can all affect?
• Learn from opinion leaders from different backgrounds and sectors. They will discuss their experiences and share how we can change the way we think and tell our stories to achieve improved outcomes for everyone.
• Leave with an appetite and recipe for action to take us closer to our desired future.
To secure your place at the conference register here.