The 2017-2018 Price Guide for NDIS service providers is now available and will take affect 1 July 2017.
Key changes to maximum prices include:
- 4.5% increase for daily activity and community participation supports
- 1.9% increase for capacity building supports
- 2.1% increase for capital-related supports
- No change for therapy services
Remote area loadings for maximum prices have increased including:
- 20% loading for remote areas (previously 18%)
- 25% loading for very remote areas (previously 23%)
The 2017-2018 Price Guide for NDIS service providers can be accessed in the Pricing and Payments section on the NDIS website.