Do you know people who are doing inspiring work to build stronger communities, and support children and families?
This type of work is important in the primary prevention of child abuse and neglect, and NAPCAN love to hear about it.
Past winners of the Play Your Part Awards have included a wide range of programs for families including home visits, mentoring, parenting support, social groups, and community hubs – anything that helps to strengthen families and keep children safe.
Nominations are encouraged for small and large initiatives that are making a difference.
- Up to $10,000 available as an ‘investment grant’ to assist projects with high potential. Thanks to our sponsors “Northhaven Private Wealth and the Lynes Family”.
- Unique opportunity to present inspiring prevention work to key decision makers across the country;
- Presented at National Child Protection Week events by high profile dignitaries and decision makers;
- Being officially recognised as an inspiring prevention initiative;
- Media opportunities for the successful organisation and/or community;
- The ability to share the initiative nationally to inspire other communities to increase their prevention efforts;
- An award ‘badge’ to be displayed the recipient’s website.