The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has announced that applications are now invited for NDIS Partners in the Community in identified areas of Queensland.
In Queensland the NDIA is seeking Partners to deliver Early Childhood Early Intervention services and/or Local Area Coordination services in the following transition areas:
- Logan and Redlands
- Moreton Bay, including Strathpine and Caboolture
- Cairns, Cassowary Coast, Tablelands, Croydon, Etheridge, Cape York and Torres Strait
- Sunshine Coast, Noosa and Gympie
- Fraser Coast, North Burnett, South Burnett and Cherbourg
- Gold Coast and Hinterland
The funding round for Queensland closes at 2pm AEDT on 22 November 2017.
More information about the Grants is available on the Grants page of the NDIS website.