NAPCAN will be holding a series of child safety workshops throughout Queensland for anyone who works either directly or indirectly with children.
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention / Mandatory Reporting Workshop - for all employees/volunteers who work with children to ensure that they understand their responsibilities in identifying and reporting abuse (morning session 9am-12pm)
- Child Safe Organisations Workshop - for all employees/volunteers to learn about their part in creating safe organisations for children, and preventing abuse before it occurs (afternoon session 1pm-4.30pm)
In partnership with the Queensland Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services, NAPCAN will be travelling to the following areas during September:
- CHARLEVILLE - Monday 25 September
- ROMA - Wednesday 27 September
- TARA - Friday 29 September
It is recommended that as many people as possible attend BOTH workshops.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL - Visit NAPCAN’s online booking calendar at www.napcan.ismartsoftware.net/iRegister/Courses. Other workshops throughout Queensland are also listed on the training calendar for later in the year including, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cooroy, Ipswich, Kingaroy, Maryborough, and Sunshine Coast.