If organisations want to create their preferred futures under the NDIS it is essential that they critically question whether they are creating the future they want.
NDS is inviting disability service providers and other stakeholders who are considering providing services under the National Disbaility Insurance Scheme to attend this two day workshop, Strategic Foresight for your NDIS Transition.
In this interactive two-day futures workshop organisational leaders will:
- Learn how to use the tools and methods of strategic foresight;
- Consider how major waves of change are influencing the landscape in which disability services providers will be operating;
- Understand how key major disruptors will impact upon service provision into the future;
- Develop new directions for their organisations;
- Create alternative or preferred scenarios for the futures of their organisations; and
- Undertake visioning and next steps toward the realisation of organisational transformation
Who should attend this workshop?
Leaders of disability and community organisations whose current services are transitioning or will be transitioned to the NDIS and other organisations/businesses who are planning to deliver services under the NDIS.
About the Presenter:
Dr Colin Russo, Managing Director of Engaging Futures, is an Australian futurist, facilitator, award-winning futures author and engagement expert. Colin is a professional member of the World Futures Studies Federation, is an experienced practitioner, consultancy Director, and has presented locally and internationally on strategic foresight. Colin has written for The Sydney Morning Herald, The Brisbane Times and The Melbourne Age and is published in various international journals. Colin provides 50 Reasons For Engaging in Futures Thinking to assist organisations to co-create their alternative and preferred futures.
Where: Mount Isa Family Support Service & Neighbourhood Centre, 72 Marian St, Pioneer
When: 11 and 12 June 2018, 9am-5pm each day
Cost: Free workshop, registration is essential